Wednesday, October 15, 2008

prescriptives virtual skin foundation

Prescriptives Virtual Skin Foundation ($33) has been my latest crush.

Theirs is definitely one of the suggested brands when it comes to finding that exact color match.

It's so easy to find your match with the amount of colors they offer...over 30 for the Virtual Skin alone!

The one I tested is Real Bisque and it's the perfect color for my skin-tone.

What I love most about it is that it blends in seamlessly to my skin and maintains a natural finish...yet covers what it needs to cover.

Lightweight, so it has that divine I-can't-feel-that-it's-on-but-it's-on feeling. Plus it was the right choice for my sometimes-normal, sometimes-combo skin.

If by chance you'd still like to check out their other options, you're bound to find one you like. With over 200 ready-to-wear shades in 9 foundation options and a million different Custom Blend Foundation choices, the possibilities are endless!

photo courtesy of prescriptives
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

1 Comment:

Little Bear said...

Wonderful! I work for Prescriptives, so I'm always happys to see positive reviews on our products! Virtual skin has been my go-to foundation for years!

Related Posts with Thumbnails