Friday, October 17, 2008

proactive solution oil-free moisture spf 15 moisturizer

For a couple of weeks there, I was literally suffering from the worst breakout I've had in a long time.

I have no idea how I got them...but it was ugly.

Really ugly.

It's times like this that I resort to my Old Faithfuls...the products that I can turn to time and time again when I need help...stat.

Proactiv Solution Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15 Moisturizer
($25) is one of them.

This has the ability to provide great hydration, without being a greasy slick under my makeup.

It doesn't clog my pores and feel heavy at all...just perfect.

No wonder why Allure magazine named it the Best Facial Moisturizer for Oily/Acne Prone Skin, in their October Best of Beauty Issue.

You also don't have to sign up for the whole system to get this. Just head on over to to find out where the brand is being sold in your area...normally at various mall kiosks.

photo courtesy of google
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

1 Comment:

geekybeauty said...

I have oily skin too and it's tough sometimes to find a moisturizer that moisturizes but isn't greasy - I'll have to check this one out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails