Wednesday, October 15, 2008

quickie review - sally hansen overnight lip recovery

The essential for lips.

Apply it at night and by morning you'll wake up to a softer pucker.

I've been applying it religiously each night for the past few weeks and I love how it makes my lips feel....smooth without chapping.

This is due to some major ingredients like Oligopeptides (yeah...I honestly have no clue what these are, but they work!), vitamins, and Yuca.

The result hella moisturization.

De rigueur with this season's it colors for lips.

With all that attention on your pout, you need something that will keep them in top shape.

This is it.

Try sallyhansen.com for more info or to purchase.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of sally hansen
proud members of the total beauty and the bbn networks

2 Comments:

ButterflyDiary said...

Oh, you have totally brought a GREAT product to my attention. I am totally rushing out now...I needed one, thank you thank you.

An Indian's Makup Blog ! said...

I use this !! It is amazing ! Though initially I thought the tube didnot hold much but I was wrong...it goes on n on n on..

Related Posts with Thumbnails