Thursday, October 30, 2008

stila limited edition surprise and shine record a message palette


Stila has taken their talking compact idea one cool step forward, by creating a Surprise and Shine Record a Message Palette ($40).

Perfect for the holidays and beyond, it allows you to gift your bestie...or other lucky recipient...with gorgeous colors and your own personal message that you can record yourself!

Use your imagination and get creative...give them some quick application tips, record their own personal mantra that they can hear each day and feel great about themselves, or just sing them a little song...whatever you can think of.

The kit itself comes with three eye shadows...Nude, Wheat and Espresso...and a Convertible Color in Peony.

So perfect and so easy to use, you just might have a hard time giving this up yourself!

Find it at stilacosmetics.com, Sephora Stores, sephora.com, Studio at Fred Segal
and Space NK, London.

Happy shopping!


Jennifer and Christine
photo courtesy of sephora.com
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

4 Comments:

Sarah said...

How fun!

Do you have to open the palette to record the message, or can you do it without messing up the makeup so the recipient doesn't have to worry if it was used before you gave it to them?

Jennifer said...

Hi Sarah!

Good question! I'm not 100% sure, but I do believe that yo probably would have to open it up to record your message. If you're careful, you should be able to do it without touching the makeup at all! = )

xoxo

Sarah said...

Thanks Jennifer.

I like my friends, but I don't want them touching my makeup before I do :-).

Jennifer said...

Hi Sarah!

lol! Of course...totally understand! I've yet to check this palette out at Sephora...I've been meaning to though. I hope to maybe head there this weekend and see what it's about...and I'll try and let you know. If you see it before me...def. give us the 411!

Have a great weekend!

xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails