Wednesday, November 19, 2008

by terry vip skin expert - peace and glow

At first, I looked at this and thought what the heck am I supposed to do with this?

It's ginormous and a little imposing to say the least.

But once I got the gist of it, that was all she wrote.

By Terry VIP Skin Expert - Peace and Glow ($65) promises to deliver a draining massage application that stimulates micro-circulation, relaxes skin tissues, softens signs of fatigue, and has an instant anti-stress effect.

I love it because it's relaxing and the sensation of moving the cool-to-the-touch roller ball all over my face, makes it feel almost Zen-like.

My favorite way to use it is at night and in the morning, under my eyes. It immediately makes the skin under there feel soft and provides a de-puffifying action to the bags that sometimes like to appear out of nowhere.

Definitely a bit of a splurge, but you get a lot of product for the money.

Love.

Try Barneys stores and online at barneys.com.


Jennifer
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails