Saturday, November 29, 2008

christine's nail color of the week...china glaze rodeo diva collection

I haven't forgotten about my weekly post here at Beauty in Real Life. My nails desperately needed a week off to repair themselves from the cold weather. They all split like nobody's business. Also, my son, my husband and myself were all struck with some cold that would not leave. But I'm back to business.

This week I let my son pick out the color. He must have been on sensory overload from the crazy Holiday displays that have been up since before Halloween because he picked out not one but 2 colors from the China Glaze Rodeo Diva Collection Flannel Fixation....Red Stallion and Gussied Up Green and this is when he still had his cold so I felt obligated to put both colors on. I did one hand in each.

Now, one of my favorite blogs All Lacquered Up, first of all great pictures, but she also did all 6 colors from the collection. To view all of those, please click here. My take on the colors...the Red Stallion would probably not be my first choice for reds but the polishes do go on really really well. I did put 2 coats on with no top coat, but I barely needed the second coat. The Gussied Up Green surprised me, I was not expecting to like that one at all and I am seriously considering doing a full mani with it. And after seeing all 6 colors courtesy of All Lacquered Up, I can tell you I will be checking a couple of the other colors as well.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is recovering from Black Friday!



Related Posts with Thumbnails