Sunday, November 9, 2008

christine's nail color of the week...rebel yell

I seriously need a new camera.

This week, I was going through all my colors and then the doorbell rang. Who was waiting for me at the front door??

Meet NARS Rebel Yell. After seeing this color mentioned on several other blogs, I had to have it.

Beauty Blogging Junkie mentioned singing Billy Idol's hit while using it. And it's true, even as I type this I have it running through my head.

NARS describes it as a "dusty pomegranate". I describe it as great mixture of brown and red. It's actually a shade darker than how it came out in the picture.

I just applied it today so I don't know how long it's going to last or what is going to happen. This is the first NARS polish I have tried though...and so far it's fabulous.

Check it out at

proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

1 Comment:

Amber said...

Despite the blur, I can tell this color is total hotness! I'm off to find it now myself... Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails