Monday, November 3, 2008

clinique repairwear intensive eye cream

Clinique is literally my go-to brand for inexpensive department store brand skincare products.

Their Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream ($38) is just purely sensational for the money.

I use it in the morning and I've found that's it's just become an essential part of my beginning of the day routine.

It has the ability to feel rich, hydrate, and brighten...yet not make my under eye area greasy at all.

Perfect so that my concealer goes on smooth and stays where it's put...amazing because it makes my skin look all-at-once brighter.

Essential for when I get absolutely zero sleep, because Little L has developed the habit of coming into our room in the middle of the night and climbing into bed with us.

He's definitely mastered the fine art of kicking me in the stomach, hitting me in the face, and taking up most of our king sized mattress while he tosses around.

Ah the joys of parenting.

photo courtesy of
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks


Related Posts with Thumbnails