Sunday, November 2, 2008

great buy - stila day to night palette and bonus brush

How insanely fabulous is this?

I nabbed this divine palette and bonus brush at Stila online, for only...get this...$40!

The Day to Night Palette comes with four eye shadows, a convertible color, and a #5 brush...PS...the brush alone is a $22 value! Hello, can you say deal?

Plus there's a recorded voice that gives you the 411 on a totally gorge day look, that can then be zhoozhed up for night later on.

I added in a Vintage Color Push-Up Stick in Rouge Flash for $14, in order to take advantage of the free shipping offer for orders $50 and over. Just enter STILALOVER at checkout!

Done!


Jennifer

2 Comments:

Bionic Beauty said...

Stila's packaging is always soooo adorable! It just makes me stare! Why can't all makeup be packaged as cute as that? Oh, and I love the colors too. :)

Jennifer said...

Hi Bionic!

I know! I love the cartoonish drawings on all of her packaging and site! Too cute!

xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails