Friday, November 28, 2008

hourglass color link palette

This palette is perfection.

Hourglass Color Link Palette in Landscape ($75) combines just the right colors in one neat little sleek package.

Two blushers and six eye shadows can literally deliver you a million looks for day and night.

The hues?

Matte chocolate brown, matte black, a matte light beige, bronze shimmer, ivory shimmer, tan shimmer, a divine nude blush, and soft pink shimmer.

I'm telling you...gorgeous.

The shadows are rich, last incredibly long, and go on smoothly. The darker colors work fabulously wet or dry.

You can use the blushes on their own, or combine them as a bronzer-pop-of-color effect.

My favorite daytime look.

I use the pink blush on my apples for the gorgeous flush, then I apply the tan shimmer all over the eyelid and up to the brow bone. I then use the bronze shimmer to lightly line the eyes (upper eyelid only) and smudge a little. I finish with one coat of mascara and I'm done.


You can find Hourglass cosmetics at and

proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks


Related Posts with Thumbnails