Friday, November 21, 2008

jennifer's current must-haves for winter

jennifer's must-have winter picks by beauty in real life

Being the temperature has literally dropped like a billion degrees in the past couple of days,I'm totally thinking about the upcoming winter season.

Because we're always testing out new products, I tend to try something new almost every couple of weeks.

Here's my current faves...the products that I've been reaching for the most lately.

Read on.

YBF Skincare Correct Eye Cream ($150) It's their best seller for a reason, it works. I use it at night and all I can say is wow. Unbelievable. It takes care of the little fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness. I swear to you that it took minimal uses to see results. I literally wake up everyday to undereyes that look well rested and...well...corrected. As it should be. The best part is you only need a tiny amount under your eyes at night...perfect considering the splurgy price tag.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover ($6) Love this because it takes off my eye makeup at the end of the day easily and without a lot of rubbing or fuss. It may not be my big fave...Lancome Bi-Facil...but it certainly does the trick for a lot less.

June Jacobs Brightening Moisturizer ($100) It's meant for all skin types, but I use it for my slightly drier skin in the colder months and at night. I love using it in conjunction with its companion Brightening Serum underneath. I adore it for its ability to hydrate and make my skin look that much better in the morning. A total splurge, but you only need a little to reap the benefits.

Clinique All About Eyes Rich ($29) Like it's lighter counterpart, it manages to make my eyes look less puffy and almost erase my dark circles. It's definitely kicked-up-a-notch in the hydrating department...hence the rich part...making it totally perfect for my winter-drier skin. I love applying this in the morning under my concealer. It takes a few seconds to sink in and then everything goes on so easy over it. Love.

Kinerase Daily Defense Cream with SPF 30 ($135) Alright, I haven't lost my's not cheap by any means...I know. But, it works. Period. It's got kick-ass SPF that will protect my skin in the winter sun, plus it hydrates like crazy. Love.

proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks


Related Posts with Thumbnails