Friday, November 14, 2008

jennifer's quick picks - mac wipes

This is something that both Christine and I received in our little goody bags, at a MAC soiree during NY Fashion Week.

MAC Wipes ($17) are something that I don't necessarily use everyday, but come in handy when the moment is right.

If I'm totally not feeling the usual remove-the-eye-makeup-wash-the-face-apply-the-toner-apply-the-serum-moisturize-then-add-eye-cream routine, I can at least skip the removing-the-eye-makeup-washing-the-face-and-apply-the-toner part.

This melts off all traces of eye shadow, liner, and mascara, as well as the rest of your face makeup...leaving it feeling clean, hydrated, and refreshed.

A couple of times I even used it to quick clean a makeup brush.

Love!

maccosmetics.com



Jennifer
image courtesy of mac
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

2 Comments:

Samara said...

I'm dying to try these. Your post reminded me I should put them on my xmas list!

Kelly said...

I absolutely love these. They are a life-saver at the end of a long day. Especially when you just don't feel like it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails