Friday, November 7, 2008

jennifer's quick picks

Here's some of my quick picks for soft and positively gorgeous hands. They're what I've been using lately and love...


While I don't do the dishes in the sink everyday...that's what dishwashers are for darlings...I do wash enough things each day by hand.

Normally my hands get all dry and gross...until this. This has been my savior.

Dawn Plus Hand Renewal in Pomegranate Splash ($3) not only smells divine it actually states that it will improve the look and feel of your hands in 5 uses.

They're fibbing...it only took 3.

For fun, you can also head on over to dawnhandtalent.com.

They've launched a fun new site called...Dawn Hand Talent. It features a talented hand contest...hence the name of the site...with short video clips from the contestants. It's interactive and you can vote for your faves.



I'm not going to lie, this stuff is definitely a bit of a splurge, but it works.

NIA24 Sun Damage Repair for Decolletage and Hands ($55) contains the new buzzword on everyone's lips, niacin.

I'm happy because it manages to hydrate my hands and keep them feeling that way all day...through multiple washings.

Oh and did I tell you that I only apply it at night?

So...uh...yeah...it's that good.

It's also said to improve sun damage and provide a more even skin tone over time.



When the cooler weather hits, it's deep berry or burgundy shades for me. One of my recent favorites has been O.P.I. All Lacquered Up.

It's the perfect color for fall and winter and sings along with my complexion. A recent mani made me fall in love and I tracked it down at my local mall.

While you probably won't be able to find this particular color right now, sorry...it's been discontinued, you can find similar colors at opi.com.



Jennifer

1 Comment:

Health and Fitness said...

Thanks for this very informative post. This is a nice blog and will be looking forward to read more from you.

As our websites are closely related, I feel the exchanging of links would be a mutually beneficial arrangement. If you are interested in exchanging links, please feel free to email me (bryanjosephking@yahoo.com) at your earliest convenience. Thanks!!

Link Details
URL: http://bryanking.net/
Title: Health and Fitness

Related Posts with Thumbnails