Monday, November 24, 2008

me by mezghan primer and foundation - luminous me

I am one picky person when it comes to foundations.

For me, it has to go on smooth, even my skin tone, last, yet still look natural.

Luminous Me
($49) delivers on all of those preferences.

It's light as air, but still makes my face look all glowy...a my-skin-only-better coverage.

What you can't tell in the picture, is that the container houses dual chambers...each with their own pump.

One contains the foundation, the other contains a fabulous primer.

Positively brilliant for travel.

You can basically choose which you'd like to use, foundation and primer or just foundation.

I actually liked the foundation both with and without the primer...though it did last longer with the primer underneath and I noticed that I would use a little less foundation when I did apply it first.

Essentially perfect either way.

With tools, eye shadow palettes, blush, bronzers, and lippies...you can totally round out your Me by Mezghan face.

Be sure to check out mebymezghan.com for more info on products and to purchase.


Jennifer
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails