Friday, November 21, 2008

napoleon perdis light patrol luminizer palette

The essential product for that luminescent, lit-from-within, sparkle that only stars on TV seem to have.

5 magical, creamy colors that you can apply wherever you want to highlight and add a little oomph.

My favorites are the bottom left (a sort of light-ish bronze-y color) and the top middle (a light pink-y pearl).

Both work great at the inner corners of my eyes...totally makes me look wide awake.

Another spot is on top of my cheekbones...I just pick up a little on my ring finger and pat, pat, pat on top and lightly blend in.

You can also mix colors together to come up with your own divine combination.

It's like cool finger painting for adults.

The creams contain Candelilla Wax, Aloe Vera, Vitamins A and E and SPF it's great for the dryness of winter.

Even better.

You can find the Napoleon Perdis Light Patrol Luminizer Palette ($60) at, or wherever Napoleon's products are sold.

proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks


Related Posts with Thumbnails