Friday, November 7, 2008

nars limited-edition the multiple duo

How perfectly fabulous is this?

Two of my now favorite multiples in one place.

NARS The Multiple Duo in Orgasm and South Beach ($45) has me in glowy-shimmery serenity.

If you're a regular reader, you might remember that a while back I tried out the Orgasm Multiple and had a meh reaction.

What the heck was I thinking?

Dear readers, I have to say that I've been drinking from the proverbial Orgasm Multiple fananatics kool-aid...and it's good.

Very good.

While it's not as deep in color as the Orgasm blush that I am a rabid fan of, it still possess that pinky-peachy goodness that I adore....but in much sheerer form.

I pop a little on my cheeks just for a little pick-me-up, or I've used it as a highlighter in areas that need a little zhooshing.

The South Beach side is fab for using as you would a bronzer. Just hitting those places on your face where the sun would normally hit. It too is sheer, so it comes off as a more convincing summery glow in the middle of fall.

Perfect for my more medium complexion and absolutely divine on Christine's very fair skin warms both of them right up.

Positively orgasma-southbeacha-licious!

You can find these right now at and in Sephora stores. It is limited-edition, so you might want to check it out asap. Online Sephora is also carrying some other duos for a limited time too. These are online only duos, so definitely check those out as well.

For more info on NARS cosmetics, head on over to

photo courtesy of sephora
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks


Related Posts with Thumbnails