Monday, November 10, 2008

pureology hydrate shampoo and conditioner

This is my absolute essential combination for the dry winter weather and end of season fall weather...tell me that it wasn't colder so all of a sudden yesterday?

Big L and I took Little L to the mall for some lunch (Cheesecake Factory...yum) and when we left, we swear it felt like it dropped 10 or more degrees.

Anyway...Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner provide the perfect tag team touch to my strands, as the temperature gauge begins to dive lower and lower.

The shampoo is non-stripping and will not fade your hair.

For me, it even makes the color appear shinier and more vibrant for a longer period of time.

Definitely allowing me to extend my time between color.

The conditioner is the best....it instantly detangles my hair. Once on, it makes my scalp feel all tingly while it's working. After shampooing and rinsing, I leave the conditioner on while I finish the rest of my shower routine...giving it some extra time to sink in.

My hair after blow drying is absolutely shiny, smooth, and soft.

That special I-can't-stop-running-my-hands-through-my-hair soft.

The best part is Pureology is rolling out their holiday sets now and you can find yourself some pretty good deals.

Their Holiday Hydrate Box (pictured above) contains their top selling HydrateShampoo and Condition, plus an InChargePlus Firm Finishing Spray for maximum hold. All retail sized and all for only $52!

If you're a traveler, or know someone who is...or maybe you'd just like to check out some of the Pureology line without spending a lot...here's some other sets that might do the trick...

The Holiday Hydrate Petites Set ($25) comes complete with 2 oz. bottles of HydrateShampoo and Condition along with 2 oz. bottles of InstantRepair and InChargePlus Firm Finishing Spray to finish off your holiday look.

If you need to pump up the volume, look no further then Pureology's Holiday Volume Petites ($23). Complete with 2 oz. bottles of PureVolume Shampoo and Condition, plus PureVolume BlowDry Amplifier, and an InCharge Flexible Styling Spray...you're talking va-va-voom with the volume here sister.
Try pureology.com for more info on each of the individual products and to find a local salon that carries the products.


Jennifer
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails