Monday, November 24, 2008

vera wang look

I am positively insane over this perfume.

It's the perfect scent for me, as if Vera Wang herself created it with me in mind.

Or maybe I'm feeling a tad narcissistic today.

On my skin, Vera Wang Look ($70 for 1.7 oz) has that fabulous, clean, I-just-got-out-of-the-shower smell that I adore in a fragrance.

And it lasts all day.

Here's a breakdown of all of the notes...

Top notes: mandarin and watery greens, layered with lush notes of lychee and golden delicious apple

Middle notes: a floral bouquet of lily, freesia and jasmine

Base notes: rich vanilla and skin musk, with touches of oakmoss and patchouli

Perfect for daytime, or whenever you want that perfect fresh and light scent on your skin.

A fabulous kick of scent that will have people asking you...what is that fragrance?

In a good way.

You can find Vera Wang Look at any department store that carries fine fragrances, or at verawangonweddings.com.


Jennifer

proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails