Friday, November 7, 2008

viva la juicy - the review

I thought that I could only love my Juicy Couture fragrance, but then Viva La Juicy came along.

For any of you thinking that it's the original with just a pretty pink bow on couldn't be more wrong.

It has some hint of the original, but stands on it's own with notes of gardenia, jasmine, praline, amber, and caramel vanilla.

Utterly yummy, it leaves me sniffing my arm all day.

Plus it has that ability to work in the fall and winter months, as well as the night time in the summer when you want to go for a little sexier and heady scent.


To save yourself a little money during these penny pinching months, try to purchase.

They have some great values on many of your favorite scents...I lost count at one hundred.

This scent is only $56.55 as opposed to $65 regular retail at department stores. In addition, if you don't see a scent that you wanted, you can even fill out a form and they'll notify you via email when it comes in!

They also have some other fab goodies going on.

For one, you can enter to win a $250 shopping spree on their site. Plus you can sign up for their coupon list, get free shipping for orders over $70 (US only), and purchase haircare and skincare products too!

I say head on over and check out their wares for potential holiday gifting sweeties!


1 Comment:

Join the Gossip said...

I actually like this new fragrance better than the last scent. I just bought the gift set for my friend's bday...quite a hefty price though at $98, but it smells so good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails