Friday, December 19, 2008

contact me!

I'm Jennifer, a stay-at-home mom to two children. If you can't find me gossiping about the other moms at the playground, or at home picking the baby food out of my hair, I'm probably out spending some of my husband's hard-earned money on the necessary and (more often than not) the frivolous.

Here's how to get in touch with me...

Readers:

Comments? Questions? I love them! Leave a comment for a specific post, or email me at...
mommyjpresents@gmail.com


Brands and PR Representatives:

Would you like me to learn more about your product/s?  I’d love to work with you on product reviews, promotions, interviews, giveaways and much more! All products that are submitted will be considered for publication through inclusion...solely at my discretion. Please contact me for details at mommyjpresents@gmail.com

Editor's Note: I value my readers as well as my own integrity, therefore I will only post honest reviews of products and events. Submitting a product for consideration does not guarantee coverage. I will distinctly separate my editorial from any paid or sponsored content.

1 Comment:

Kelly said...

I would love to win the Tarte Lip Tins. I never win anything so maybe this will be my lucky entry!! sunchee@msn.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails