Sunday, December 21, 2008

just a little disclosure...

This site is for information and enjoyment only. It is not a substitute for any kind of medical advice. If you are in doubt, please seek the advice of your physician. I am in no way responsible for the effects of posted information.

The comments expressed on this site represent the opinions of the individual/s who have posted them and may not reflect my own personal opinions.

Unless it is otherwise expressed, the products reviewed here were sent to me by the various reps from the companies. This fact does not alter my opinion at all. Instead of mentioning it at the end of every post, you can hover the mouse over the link that provides the product name to see if the item was sent to me by a rep, or purchased by me.

Images found on this site are the property of their respective owners. If there are any images posted on this site you would like removed, please send an e-mail and they will be removed promptly.

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails