Monday, December 15, 2008

lancome high definicils masara

A mascara definitely worth the $26 price tag.

Although I am starting out with decently long and darker lashes, this defines them well and gives me extra length.

With a short bristled flexible head, the mascara wand totally reminds me of my L'Oreal Clean Definition Telescopic Mascara and I love how it enables me to get every hair...even the smaller ones.

The formula goes on crazy-smooth and lasts, without smudging, till I take it off at night.

Plus, no clumps.

No wonder this has won an Allure Editor's Choice Award.

To find your Lancome High Definicils Mascara, head on over to your local Lancome counter, or try online at lancome-usa.com.


Jennifer
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

1 Comment:

katie said...

I used to use this stuff religiously but I thought it dried out super fast, even more than most mascaras. I find that CoverGirl Great Lash mascara works even better. I get soooooooo many compliments on my eyelashes and questions about my mascara. Give it a whirl!
Love,
Smartypanties.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails