Saturday, December 6, 2008

mac ungaro pure rose lipstick

Anyone who has been reading this blog for a while knows that I am not one to use lipstick....lipgloss is my number 1 lip product. Lately, I have been playing around with my eyeshadow colors - nothing crazy, just playing around with different shades of purple and grays. And when using more color on the eyes, you should be more neutral on the lips. I have a couple neutral glosses, but when I was digging around in my drawer of lippie goodies, I came across this.

This being, Pure Rose lipstick from the MAC Emanuel Ungaro Collection ($14). It is a pastel pink with white pearl.

I love this shade of lipstick! It is the perfect nude/soft pink lip with a little shimmer to it. I still apply a gloss on top - but it's a clear one. With the gloss, this lasts longer than some lipglosses I own.

Now for the bad news...this particular shade is sold out online. I saw it getting a crazy price on ebay. But I'm thinking you might want to check out your local MAC store or MAC makeup counter in a department store before making a bid on ebay. I know there have been times I saw something sold out online but I was able to get it locally. Or someone may be crazy enough to have it on their swap list on MakeupAlley. You never know.



Related Posts with Thumbnails