Wednesday, January 7, 2009

beauty buys under $10 - sonya kashuk concealer brush

I was in the market for a new concealer brush and I honestly didn't want to spend an arm and a leg for one.

Plus, I've been a little disappointed at some of the selections being offered from the department store lines in the concealer category...the brush part tends to be too skinny, meant for a more precise application.

Something I really don't need.

I just wanted a basic brush that I could use to apply my under eye cover-up.

Nothing fancy, nothing expensive, and I was trying to keep it under $20.

Well, this brush by Sonya Kashuk does that and more.

First off, her concealer brush is under $10...$9.99 to be exact. It's made of synthetic hairs that are insanely soft and excellent for applying and blending my concealer.

The brush itself is a little wider than...let's Bobbi Brown Concealer Brush and I love that.

The base of the brush is curvy for a reason, it fits beautifully and comfortably in my it makes it look waaayy more expensive than it is.

Love that.

The fact that I can pick this up while shopping for pull-ups for Little L doesn't hurt either.

Try Target stores or for more info or to purchase.

proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks


Bella said...

I will check out my Target. I have not been able to find sonya kashuk's in Seattle (can you believe it?). Cool that I just made a post about brushes, too! Great minds blog alike!

Beauty Tyrant said...

Ooh, I would have to check it out. I'm quite a brush hoarder :) Especially when they are soft, soft brushes. Love 'em

Meredith said...

I've had this one for ages, and I use it for everything! A great value.

The Jet Set Girls said...

I use one of her eye shadow/blending brushes and it's better to apply color, hold in my hand and stand up to lots of use. I'd recommend any of her brushes. Take care! Hope

Related Posts with Thumbnails