Friday, February 6, 2009

bobbi brown skin foundation spf 15

Sufficed to say, this is my new favorite foundation.

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 in Warm Ivory ($45) has actually earned the distinction of being one of my favorite beauty purchases that I've made recently.

I happened upon it at my local Neiman Marcus while out for a girls day with Christine.

We kinda got a little hijacked by a couple of Bobbi Brown makeup artists and thrust into chairs before we could protest.

But we were so glad that it happened.

The colors they used were perfect and, it turns out, my foundation shade ended up being a shade lighter than I've used before...a much better fit.

This foundation is Bobbi's newest and literally delivers a flawless coverage without looking like you have makeup on and it lasts.

Seriously.

It feels weightless, hydrates my skin, and makes it look all glowy too.

If the price is a little steep for you, understand that you need the littlest of amounts to cover your face and the bottle is on the larger size, so it should last a while. I always use my Chanel Foundation Brush to apply the foundation too and I think that this helps me to not use more than I need.

My suggestion?

Take a little time to hit up your local Bobbi Brown counter and check out this foundation. Get your color checked and don't be afraid to ask for a little sample to take home...try before you buy if you aren't 100% sure ladies.

Try your local Bobbi Brown counter or bobbibrowncosmetics.com for more info.


Jennifer
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

i have tried bobbi's foundations (as well as practically every other one on the market!) and i recently discovered one that rivals them all in quality and price. your skin makeup from sally hansen natural beauty is a light liquid foundation that builds for premium coverage. it smells yummy, has tons of natural ingredients and is paraben-free (good for us sensitive skin ladies.) i am pretty fair and ecru beige is my match; i think there's even a lighter option too. carmindy from "what not to wear" is on the in-store display, so i trusted it right away. plus it was only $13!

Related Posts with Thumbnails