Wednesday, February 4, 2009

jennifer's quick picks of the week

We always have things coming in to our email inbox or arriving on our desktop for us to check out.

Here's some of the things that I'm loving right now...

This year Bobbi Brown created an exclusive, limited-edition Lip Gloss Trio in partnership with the Heart Truth campaign and its annual Red Dress Collection Fashion Show to raise awareness that heart disease is the #1 killer of women.

The trio includes three of Bobbi’s favorite shades: Buff Lip Gloss, Pink Sugar Shimmer Lip Gloss, and Slopes Shimmer Lip Gloss (available exclusively in this set). Only 500 of these limited-edition sets, which feature a specially designed package and the tagline “Listen to Your Heart,” will be available from bobbibrown.com for $40 each.

Head over there fast, because I plan on snapping one of these sets up for myself.

I adore this new blush by Clinique...and love it more for it's portability.

The First Blush Quick Blush ($21.50) is a great way to tote around some color without spilling it everywhere in your bag.

The luscious cream-to-powder color is stored in the cap. All you have to do is twist the brush and apply to your cheeks.

It took Christine and I a little while to figure out that you need to layer it on to get the results you want and it takes a little bit of finagling with the cap to get some blush on the brush...but it's totally worth it.

We're still in the process of testing, but I'm loving it so far.

The only downside is that it's not yet available on clinique.com, but should be soon.

I never actually received this as a sample, but I totally forgot that I had this stashed away in my beauty closet.

Kerastase Reflection Chroma Protect ($34) is an apparent fave of Jennifer Aniston and with good reason...it works.

It protects my hair from the elements and the damaging sun, all while making it look shiny and feel soft.

Plus it has a really nice little smell to it.

While the price may seem a little steep, trust me, you don't need a lot to get results...so it should last you a pretty long time.

I actually have been using this after I use the Bain Miroir Shampoo and the Chroma Reflect Milk (a conditioner).

Again, both give you hydrated strands without weighing them down.

There's something about this tool from Ms. Pedicure, the Smoothy Groovy 2 in 1 Foot Brush and Pumice, that I love.

I leave it hanging in my shower and use it when my heels need a little bit of tlc.

It's great for softening up your skin between pedis, so I love it for that reason alone. Plus I don't have to worry about skin shavings or yucks falling off on my hardwoods...that's just gross.

After using the pumice, I flip it over and use the nail brush to really clean things up and I'm done!

The added bonus...it's only $2.99.

How's that for a bargain?

Check out mspedicure.com for more info and to find out where to purchase.



Jennifer
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Pink is really hot color. I love my pink ghd hair straightener

thanks
http://hairstraightenercare.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails