Another look, this one courtesy of NARS Cosmetics at Hervé Léger’s Autumn/Winter 2009 show.
Lead Artist, Diane Kendal for NARS Cosmetics, drew inspiration from Helmut Newton photographs, using the concept of a brave warrior - strong and fierce. The collection is very hard and sculpted so we wanted to keep the skin neutral and show strength through the eyebrows, said Diane.
The focus was a very strong eyebrow with glowy skin, communicating strength without being too bold. We created very fresh, dewy skin by using the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation. It really allowed the skin’s natural highlights to shine through, said Diane.
Uh...hello...fresh dewy skin...j'adore that.
Here's the step-by-step on how to recreate the look:
· Use NARSskin Hydrating Moisture Cream to moisturize
· Apply NARS Concealer as needed, to cover any imperfections
· Use a minimal amount of NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (NEW for Fall 2009) to even skin tone
On the Eyes:
· Brush brows to define natural shape
· With NARS Single Eyeshadow in Bali, fill in brows
· Brush again for even, natural look
· Apply gentle dusting of NARS Single Eyeshadow in Sophia to entire lid, blending up towards brows for natural shading
· Curl lashes with NARS Eyelash Curler
To Finish the Lips:
· Apply NARS Lip Therapy Treatment in Rain to entire lip
· Use NARS Concealer over Rain to mute color
For more info on NARS products, or to make a purchase, head on over to your local NARS counter, or try narscosmetics.com.