Wednesday, February 11, 2009

olay total effects moisturizing vitamin complex plus spf 15

I kinda bought this on a whim at my local Target one day a couple of weeks ago.

Just needed a new moisturizer for day that had spf and didn't cost a million bucks...Big L just threw down one of his we need to watch the budget lectures that week.

So after picking up the basics and actually having some time to peruse the aisles, due to a well behaved Little L blissfully sitting in the cart, I decided on this under $20 buy.

What I love about it is that it feels great on and does the job as well as its more expensive counterparts.

Meaning well hydrated skin, delivers a more even skin tone, and imparts a fabulous glow.

All for a low price that keeps me out of the budget doghouse with Big L.

Honestly, that's probably the best part.

Try your local Target or online at olay.com for more info.


Jennifer
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

1 Comment:

Marie said...

When I lived in Michigan, Oil of Olay was my go-to product for dry skin. I will have to check this out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails