Thursday, March 12, 2009

christine's nail color of the week....opi you don't know jacques

I know, I know....I have been totally slacking on this feature for the blog. Truth be told I have been painting my nails I just have either forgotten to take a picture before it chipped or I didn't like the color and it wouldn't be my "pick of the week".

Well, I am still loving the France Collection from OPI. My latest obsession (since Christmas) has been You Don't Know Jacques. It's a gray/taupe color that I am in love with. And since it's still snowing around here, I still feel comfortable wearing the darker colors, although I think this color could easily transition into Spring. The picture is with 2 coats on and a top coat.



Elke said...

YES, I LOV this color! So chic... was afraid it would look like 'dirt' but it doesn't on. Got sooo many compliments from clients when I wore this.

Park Avenue said...

I have 3 colors from the OPI France Collection & by far "You Don't Know Jacques" is my favorite!

Jean said...

I love it! I agree it could be used for Spring.

Jennifer said...

Elke: I know, the color is totally gorgeous on I envy her application skills! How have you been Elke? : )

Park Avenue and Jean: Hey ladies, thanks for dropping by! I've yet to try out anything from this collection..I might have to borrow a bottle from Christine!


Gel-Nails said...

Interesting content.

Just wanted to share some information that may help busy professionals caught up with work and who have less time to maintain their nails. You can try out gel nails which are now becoming a hot favorite as they are natural looking even without nail tips and the best way for nail enhancement. Also, if you are allergic to those strong smelling chemicals which you can experience with acrylic nails, then you should use gel nails as these are odorless.

However, when you are planning on gel nail application, make sure you approach a nail salon or a nail artist who is well versed with gel nails and is properly trained and mastered in gel applications. This will save you from problems that can arise with improper gel nail applications.

whibley said...

yeah..i like this colour too..not too bold..

Related Posts with Thumbnails