Wednesday, May 13, 2009

la mer the spf 30 uv protecting fluid

Lately, I've become a lot more careful about what I put on my skin.

Before, it could have had some insane chemical in it and I would have been like well will it prevent me from getting wrinkles early? Yes? Heck yeah bring it on!

The original Creme de la Mer still works for me at night, plus it doesn't have anything chemically related that I would need to be afraid of...so that's a major plus.

But that's nighttime and for the daytime heat that will soon be here, I'm going to have to switch to one of the lighter versions.

Either way, La Mer the SPF 30 UV Protecting Fluid ($65) will be something that will be in rotation whenever I use a La Mer moisturizer (or any other moisturizer that doesn't contain an SPF for that matter).

Why?

Well, it has a whopping SPF 30 that protects my skin from the harsh rays of the sun and it provides a great primer-like effect under makeup.

Not greasy at all, the lightweight lotion also (somehow) manages to make my skin look more luminous.

That's never a bad thing.

It's price definitely makes this a bit of a splurge, but something worth checking out.

Try your local Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, or Nordstrom...or try cremedelamer.com for more info.


Jennifer

1 Comment:

1955nurse said...

OOOH - I'd LOVE to see you do a giveaway for 'La Mer' products....that would be sooo fabulous! I've been wanting to try their line for a long time, but haven't due to the price (in case I didn't like it or had a reaction to it, etc). That way if it worked for me THEN I could purchase!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails