Friday, May 15, 2009

anne hathaway's new magnifique ad for lancome


I simply adore Anne Hathaway.

Aside from that crazy mess with that ex-fiance of hers a while back, she honestly seems like one of the more put together younger actresses that's out there today.

Plus I love her look.

At this point, you probably know that Anne is the LancĂ´me ambassador, right? Well she's now being featured in LancĂ´me's latest commercial for their fabulous fragrance Magnifique...above you'll find a screen shot from the actual commercial.

The new commercial was filmed in March at New York’s most buzzed about nightclub...The Box.

The ad reveals a sexy, confident and dynamic Magnifique woman (Anne!). Anne was styled by fashion maven Rachel Zoe...who I believe is also her own personal stylist too...and worked one-on-one with a choreographer for a week prior to the shoot where more than 100 extras packed the set for the production.

If you have a minute or two to spare, head on over to www.lancome-usa.com/fragrance/magnifique.aspx to check out the commercial in its entirety!


Jennifer

1 Comment:

Raye said...

I adore her too ! Such a classic look :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails