Saturday, May 2, 2009

the lip scrub and the lip slip by sara happ

I was just reading about this in one of my magazines and now I can't remember which one featured it.

The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ ($24) is apparently the product of choice for many a celeb. Using natural ingredients, it takes away the flaky skin on your lips and turns them into a much more kissable pout.

Essential for doing away with winter dryness.

Another fave of the celebrity circuit...

Made with crushed pearl and infused with sweet almond, jojoba & macadamia nut oils, it's meant to be used after exfoliating...but I would imagine it would be a treat to slather this on anytime.

Both come in adorable little I love a potted balm (sorry all you balm in a pot haters)...and are boxed inside a sweet little package with a satin bow.

I'm telling you...too cute.

The best part is that you can buy both of these on Great for me because it's insanely convenient, as I'm on Amazon like every other day.

Isn't everyone?

While I haven't tried either of these just yet, they're definitely on my wish list. Just another reason to love that which is Amazon.


1 Comment:

J. Cochran said...

Great find! I could really use this right now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails