Monday, June 15, 2009

physicians formula bronze booster glow-boosting pressed powder

As you know, I'm all about the faux glow. While I tend to get all kinds of lazy when it comes to applying the regular lotion self-tanners, powder bronzers for the face are something I'll reach for regularly.

What's great about this one from Physician's Formula, is it provides the sun-kissed glow of a bronzer...with a dose of little shimmer too...that will also allow you to gradually build a tan.

Just what I love, simplicity.

It contains vitamins, moisturizers, and anti-oxidants that are meant to help in the tanning process. It's also labeled as streak-free, orange-free, stain-free, and odor-free.

The powder is available in three color choices...fair/light, light/medium, and medium/dark. I'm actually testing the light/medium. I love the powder itself, it goes on easily and looks great. I'll have to let you know about the tanning part because I don't think I've been using it as consistently enough to see the results.

I'll get back to you on that.

You can find more info on this product at physiciansformula.com.


Jennifer

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails