Tuesday, September 15, 2009

beyonce to launch new scent

So Beyoncé...who KILLED it at the VMAs fyi... has signed a deal with Coty Inc. to produce her own perfume.  According to today's Women's Wear Daily, the fragrance is scheduled to launch in spring in the US and worldwide in fall 2010.

About the her new scent and partnership with Coty, Beyonce has this to say...

For me, fragrance reflects a woman's attitude and unique sense of style.  While I love various perfumes, I haven't found a scent that truly personifies me as a woman. Working with Coty, I was able to turn my ideal fragrance into a reality by creating an alluring and sophisticated fragrance; one that's reflective of my inner power.

Nice.

What was also nice fabulous was her kick butt performance at the MTV Video Music Awards...her handling of all the drams from earlier in the night was pretty fab too.

Here's B in action...just in case you missed it.  Try to resist the urge to dance in your cubicle.



Info courtesy of wwd.com.


Jennifer

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails