Clinique has done it again with their latest offering, Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20 ($42.50).
It's perfect for my skin...not too heavy, not too light...and just works.
I swear that I notice a glow since it's been part of my daily routine and my skin looks more...well, even really.
Here's a little bit of info on what makes this cream tick...
* Ellagic Acid and Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate/Ascorbyl Glucoside) help to address the appearance of dark spots.
* Pyrus Malus (Apple) Extract is unique to this moisturizer in the Even Better franchise, and helps calm and soothe irritated skin.
* Advanced Yeast Blend, a concentrated, patent-pending blend provides effective brightening results by breaking up existing dark spots into microparticles and making them less visible on the skin.
* Curcuma Longa Turmeric Root Extract is a powerful antioxidant and anti-irritant helps fend against environmental assaults that can off set excess melanin production.
* Sucrose/Trehalose help attract and maintain moisture levels in the skin.
* A blend of Lineolic Acid/Cholesterol/Wheat/Olive Extract helps rebuild the skin’s barrier and deliver intense moisturization so the skin is protected against external irritants.
* And a blend of broad spectrum sunscreens including UVA absorber Avobenzone, UVB absorber Octisalate as well as Octocrylene help protect skin against UV exposure and prevent future formation of dark spots and discolouration.
While I don't understand what half of those things are, or how to pronounce Trehalose, I know that this is a cream that once I run out I'll definitely be heading over to my Clinique counter and slapping down my credit card for a new one.
Being it's under $50*, I don't think that Big L will mind too much.
Find yours at your local Clinique counter or clinique.com.
*FYI...They do suggest that you use this in conjunction with the Even Better Skin Tone Corrector to see faster results. I didn't use the serum and saw results in a little less than two weeks...so that works for me.
editor's note: this review includes a product provided to me by a rep from the company. the links provided are not affiliate links...meaning they are links but I am making no money from them...trust me on that.