Sunday, November 8, 2009

bobbi brown chrome collection

Honestly, everytime I think that I'm ahead of the game and have everything that I need from Bobbi Brown, out she comes with something else.  The result of which leaves me swooning and reaching for my credit card.

Bobbi's new Chrome Collection is divine and going on my wish list as things I love want NEED in my life right now.

Behold...


For starters, here's the Chrome Palette ($75) her cool, contemporary take on holiday beauty. It features icy shimmering accents for eyes and lips, plus it ingeniously folds out.

Everything you need is included to create countless party-read looks: 10 eye shadows, 4 lip shades, a Mini Eye Shadow Brush and a Mini Lip Brush.


Chrome lips are another trend Bobbi loves for the holiday season.  She's introducing three new limited edition products for lips: Port Lip Color ($22), Chrome Metallic Lip Color ($22) and Plum Pearl Metallic Lip Color ($22).




The collection also includes Bobbi’s holiday Chrome Mini Brush Set ($55) the perfect present for the beauty-junkie in your life (or yourself!). The set, which comes in a chrome zip-around case features a Mini Face Blender, her new Mini Angle Eye Shadow Brush and a Mini Eye Liner brush.

You can check it out in the video below which intros the collection.  It's uber short...like blink-and-you-miss-it short...but still fun none-the-less.





Find yours at bobbibrowncosmetics.com.

1 Comment:

Join the Gossip said...

i'll take one of each!

Related Posts with Thumbnails