Wednesday, November 25, 2009

a little update and a little video...

Happy almost Turkey day!  I have been sooooo missing in action these last few days getting things together for the holiday and little l's birthday, plus (wait for it) I joined a gym!

Well, technically I've been donating (as the fabulous Amber of Beauty Blogging Junkie fame says) for the past month or so, but not any more!

I found a gym buddy and have started to go on the regular.  I feel so much better and can't wait to start shedding this baby weight before it becomes freaking teenager weight.  Ya know what I mean?

Anywho, that's been my thing and that's why I've been here and there and not really here on the blog as much as I've liked.


To make it up to you, here's a clip from an old Thanksgiving episode of Friends...the one where Rachel makes the horrible trifle.  My favorite line is delivered by Ross "it tastes like feet"...hilarious.



Related Posts with Thumbnails