Wednesday, December 30, 2009

la mer the hand treatment

So, clearly I've been on a little blogging hiatus.

Did you miss me?


Wow.  Thanks.  Thanks a lot.


Did you get anything great for Christmas?

Maybe you did, or maybe you didn't.

Or maybe you got one or two of my favorite gifts of cards.

Nothing brings a tear of joy to my eye faster than a gift card.

A fact of which you'd figure that my mother-in-law would have figured out by now.

Just saying.

In case you did get one or two and you're looking for something lux, yet you want to keep your lux under the $100 mark, La Mer The Hand Treatment ($70) is something to check out.


I know.

It's definitely a splurge as far as hand cremes go, but such a treat for your dry hands during the colder months.

It's rich, so you don't need a lot to work...and your hands don't feel all greasy after rubbing it in.

Keep it on your nightstand, or keep it in your makeup bag for on-the-go application.

My dry hands are drinking it up right now.  Between the freezing cold, the frequent hand washing and the constant use of hand sanitizer, my hands could easily be as dry as a bone.

This keeps the dryness at bay.

And that's what makes this worth a splurge...or at least a look-see next time you're at the La Mer counter.

Find it at as well as specialty department stores.


Related Posts with Thumbnails