Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a little beer info for your st. patty's day consumption

Please do me a huge favor and do not go nuts during this holiday.

I mean...I know St. Patrick's Day makes it okay to go out after work and get your "drink on".

But...really?

Is it totally necessary to don green from head to toe and drink various green beverages if you're not even Irish?

And, while I'm at it, if you're past your 20's (and not a teacher) it is not okay to wear anything shamrock related on your head.  So that means no headbands, no hats, and no crowns with bouncy shamrocks or the words Kiss Me I'm Irish on them.

Especially if you are totally not the least bit Irish.

Just saying.

Anywho, I found this on the web and I thought that it was totally appropriate for the (legal) drinking that many of you will be performing at your local bar/pub.

It's from Women's Health and it's called Good Beers Without the Guilt.

You may get a little tipsy, but at least you'll still be able to fit into your jeans tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails