Friday, May 21, 2010

a new scent for summer...ch garden party


On the lookout for a new scent for summer?

I've been wearing this a lot...CH by Carolina Herrera Garden Party ($90).

It's the new limited edition fragrance from CH Carolina Herrera...she of the impeccable designs that are worn by the chicest of celebs.

With the refreshing top notes of citrus fruits, like grapefruit, pineapple and lemon, giving way to middle notes full of floral touches such as jasmine and rose petals. The base notes provide a spicy, earthy touch, with sandalwood and cedar.

What you get is a scent that's both light and feminine without being too sweet.

It. Just. Smells. Good.

Plus do you not love the bottle?

The bottle is wrapped in stylish pale pink leather...a set of gold pendants inlaid with red and purple hangs from the bottle.

It'll look gorgeous on a dresser, vanity, or on display in your bathroom.

Find it at your local Nordstrom or nordstrom.com.

1 Comment:

summer said...

Got it as a birthday gift from my boyfriend last week.. I totally love it!

ok given the fact that it's from my bf, I'll sure love anything he gives me!

But i really lurve it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails