Thursday, June 10, 2010

a few of my favorite things...

Huge Lips Skinny Hips in Goji Berry Smoothie ($25)
Let me just state this for the record right off the bat...I am OBSESSED with this lippie.

It feels amazing on and isn't sticky and/or tacky in the least.

Although I don't suggest that you eat it, it's pretty sweet tasting and smells fruitilicious.

It also contains a ton of amazing ingrediants like: Vitamin B3, lemon peel oil, and hoodia which some believe can actually signal your brain to tell you you've had enough to eat.

Who wouldn't want a lippie to do that?




Poshe Super Fast Drying Top Coat

I'm the WORST when it comes to waiting for my nails to dry.

Can't stand sitting with my hands under the dryer for even a few minutes.

That's why I love this.

One top coating is all my nails need and I'm out the door in record time.

Seriously.






Gillette Venus Bikini Trimmer

Okay, now's where it gets a little personal.

When I'm on the lookout for something easy to keep everything down there in order, something that could come dangerously close to injuring me isn't at the top of my list.

This just keeps it simple and easy and quick.

Plus I'm loving the fact that it comes complete with a bikini trimmer (non-battery powered thank you), razor, and an Olay Bikini Lotion to soothe your skin after.

Genius.

1 Comment:

Karen said...

Thanks so much! MWAH!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails