Friday, June 18, 2010

so loving my bobbi brown sheer color cheek tint

If you're in the market for a sheer, dewy, burst of color that you can apply on the go, look no further than Bobbi Brown's Sheer Color Cheek Tints.

I actually purchased two, sheer mauve and sheer coral.

The mauve is more of a natural bit of hue, it ends up being just slightly darker than my skin is...better for the fall months in my opinion.

I am in blush heaven with the coral though.

It is literally perfection on.

The shade ends up being the best pink, warm which works so well for those that can't wear a cooler pink.

Positively loving it's petite size.

Makes it so easy to throw in a bag for on-the-go application.

1 Comment:

bubblistyle said...

I'm wondering if this shade of tink sheet will look great for all skin color.

Related Posts with Thumbnails