Thursday, July 1, 2010


Hands-down, the product that recently surprised me big time was the Beautyblender™.

It allowed me to apply my foundation FLAW-LESS-LY without really any effort on my part.

Totally lived up to its promise.

The size and a teardrop...fits in your hand beautifully.

With the pointy tip you can really get into areas around your eyes and nose.  The rounded end is great for "bigger" jobs.

Perfect if you use liquids or creams on your entire face (think beyond foundation...cream blush, concealers, and eye shadows) because you can use this everywhere.

I used it with my tinted and stick moisturizer, my cream blush, and with overall blending afterwards.


You can buy it with or without the cleanser; the Duo Pack you see above is about $35.

I'd recommend buying it with.

It might appear to be little pricier...on its own, the Beautyblender sponge retails for about $20...but your sponge should last a lot longer if you clean it regularly and the environmentally friendly cleanser will help you do that.

Just make sure you only use a tiny bit though.


I put waaaaayyyyy too much on the first time and it took several rinses to get all of the suds out.

Just an fyi.

Find your Beautyblender™ at, and Henri Bendel.


rebeccabostwick said...

I've been wanting one of these for awhile, but I was kind of skeptical, Now that I've read an actual review... I may need to go get one!


Katie said...

It looks like a nifty idea! Does it soak up a lot of foundation though?

Ugochi @ Beauty 365 said...

wow, i was skeptical about these as well, but now i may have to get one, too!


Miss Platnum said...

I usually pay attention to the details. I like very much the cute little butterfly on the bottle :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails