Friday, July 2, 2010

mac haute & naughty lash

Releasing this month on sure to become an instant  M∙A∙C Haute & Naughty Lash.

With it's unique two-in-one dual wiper system, you can choose defined lashes for day, or instantly combed volume for evening.

Use the small cylinder for a natural end look; the larger one for major drama, all-in-one!

Leave it to the innovators at M∙A∙C, to allow you to customize your lashes…complete with a pink and glittery-purple cap!

Let's not forget about the state-of-the-art conditioning and hydrating formula that prevents parching and flake-outs.


Find it online, right now, at and September 2010 at all locations.


xtreme NO said...

Those are really hot and naughty lashes..thanks for sharing.

rebeccabostwick said...

Oh, no.... I'm on a no-buy and Project 10 Pan and I already plenty of mascara... lol! This is an amazing idea, and I'm seriously wanting it!!


Miss Platnum said...

I love trying all kind of mascara! since mascara is the only makeup I wear, I have to make sure that its quality is the best. I'm curious how will work this one for my lashes!:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails