Thursday, October 14, 2010

have you missed me?

Wow...I've been gone for a loooonnnng time haven't I?

So what have I been up to you ask?

Well, we bought a new house and rented out the old one.  Two things that sound very simple, but actually took a whole lot of effort on our part.

Then (of course) we've been terribly busy doing all of the required crap that comes along with a new home, in addition to making sure our renters are happy at the old one.

And let's not forget about the kids...

If anyone ever tells you that moving with two children under the age of 5 is easy, just slap them in the head.

Really hard.

On top of all of that, I've been trying to incorporate a new fitness and nutrition routine into my life.  The result of which has allowed me to lose 15 lbs so far!

Not bad.

I plan on getting in here and adding new posts when I can, but you're going to have to bear with me whilst I work out the kinks and get back normal over here.

We'll chat soon...promise!


Katie said...

I understand completely! We were house hunting when I was pregnant, hoping everything would work out as planned but we didn't buy a house until our daughter was two months (Sept. '09). Then we completely renovated it, taking us nine months to move in. Pure craziness!

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

Welcome back and congrats on your new home and all the best with your new fitness routine...GO YOU!!!

Liesl :)

JoElla said...

Welcome back! And Congrats on the new home and the loss of 15 pounds!!

Karina from Australia said...

We are missing you a lot :( Please come back with your great posts. However I do undestand how busy you can be with 2 little ones.

artdecodiamonds said...

I just started following your blog and love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails