Tuesday, February 22, 2011

clinique chubby stick


I adore these.

They somehow manage to deliver just the right amount of sheer color while providing some moisture to my pout.

A delicately tinted balm that can easily be thrown into a makeup bag and not take up much real estate.


Essential for me.

Can be found in eight shades that (at first glance) may look like they won't work, but (trust me) they will.

I honestly can't figure out which one is my fave because they all work.

One tip though...if your lips are super dry to start, do your exfoliating and then use your regular hydrating balm first.  Wait a few for it to sink in and then apply the color.

Your lips will thank you.

1 Comment:

DTalksAll said...

I love the tarte stains & have been meaning to check these out. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails