Saturday, February 26, 2011

the cut i'm loving now

I have recently begun the incredibly long and painful process of growing out my hair.

This summer it was at the shortest it's been in a while at around 2 inches on top and shorter on the sides.

The result was kinda like Halle Berry's do... case you're wondering...this is not a pic of me getting into my car.

If I was only that hot.

Anyway, you get the idea.

Now it's definitely longer and I have bangs that I can work.

Yesterday I found the one of the cutest transitional haircuts ever.

It's Jenna Elfman's new short cut and I'm loving it!

I think I can be at that length all over by April or so.

Here's another pic of another similar cut...

Although, I think this one is headed a little into the "bowl cut" I'd have to tread lightly.

My goal is to eventually have my hair at shoulder length or a bit longer.

Here's hoping.


Related Posts with Thumbnails