Monday, March 21, 2011

degree women expert protection with motionsense

This has to be one of my new faves as far as deodorants go.

Degree has totally upped the ante in the underarm protection game, by coming up with something called motionSENSE™.

The genius of motionSENSE™ is that it starts fighting odor before you start to sweat.

What basically happens is within the deodorant are motion activated micro-capsules that sit on the surface of your skin.

As you move around and go about your day, the teeny tiny capsules break and release "little bursts of freshness" throughout your day.

It seriously does this.

I am not lying when I say that once I wake up, I am on the move until I go to bed at night.

I've used this everyday for over a week and did not experience any deodorant failure.

My underarms stayed dry and stink free.

The little scent that would release here and there was also a sweet little treat, I might add.

Be sure to keep an eye out for it at your local grocery, drug, and/or mass market should be hitting the shelves any day now.

For more info, be sure to like them on facebook... or check them out at


Anonymous said...

Wish the lady I was next to on the train used one of the deodorants have road tested in the last couple of weeks...


Sarah Helfgott said...

I'm always so overwhelmed when trolling the deodorant isle. This should really help me in the future!

Thank you for explaining this technology and reassuring me that it's not just a marketing gimmick!


aMz88 said...

Does it stain? im worried about my shirts. i use lotion type deo just to make sure it doesnt stain, i have no prob w/ my deo but i want to try something else for a change ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails