Tuesday, March 15, 2011

sally hansen salon effects real nail polish strips


I have to admit that I am utterly fascinated by these.

Why?

Well, the idea couldn't be more appealing.

A product that will make my nails look polished to perfection in seconds?

No drying time necessary?

DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free?

Not bad.

Then (to remove) all I have to do is use a regular old nail polish remover?

Say what?

They're also under $10 and can be found pretty much anywhere.

Definitely worth checking out.

2 Comments:

Retrodiva said...

They are super fun! I have the girl flower ones on right now. Super easy to apply once you get the hang of it, and they look really good.

Soos said...

Have not tried this brand, but loved the Avon and Incoco brands. Those lasted 10+ days. When you think of the time you save - base coat, 2 polish coats, top coat, drying time in between - totally worth it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails