Friday, March 25, 2011

victoria's secret fab 7/$25.50 panty deal...


I've been on a major tear when it comes to buying new things.

One of the things I've been buying by the armful is undies.

I cannot get enough of them.

A couple of weeks back I bought some cheapies at Target, that turned out to be purely awful in the drawer department.

Like sliding down inside my pants kinda awful.

Imagine me subtly adjusting my undies whilst standing in the pick-up line at my son's school.

Good times.

That's when I remembered Victoria's Secret 5/$25.50 deals on cotton panties (sorry I happen to LOVE saying that word...consider yourself warned) and went to town.

I can't express enough how much I love them.

Plus, they don't slide down inside my pants.

So that's a win right there.

Now that they're on sale (for a limited time online and in select stores) I plan on grabbing some more...I suggest you do the same!

1 Comment:

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

Oooh FUN...thanks for the heads up! Have a lovely weekend!

Liesl :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails